Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Venky-Anushka’s ‘Nagavalli’ audio launched in grand way



WEBSITE DESIGNING AND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES


Bellamkonda Suresh of Sri Sai Ganesh Productions (Pvt) Ltd., organized a grand audio release function of Venkatesh-P Vasu’s ‘Nagavalli’ on November 16th at Shilpa Kala Vedika, Hyderabad. Venkatesh, Dr D Ramanaidu, SS Rajamouli, VV Vinayak, Puri Jagannath, P Vasu, Dr Brahmanandam, Parachuri Brothers, Rana, Nani, Anushka, Ileana, Richa Gangopadhyay, Poonam Kaur, Shradda Das, Praneetha, Bhavana, Prabha, Guru Kiran, ML Kumar Chowdary, Saanam Naga Ashok Kumar, Dharmavarapu Subrahmaniam, Chandra Bose, etc., were some of the noted personalities in the audio function.

Speaking on this occasion Venkatesh told that Nagavalli will be definitely liked by one and all. “P. Vasu has given me a good script like Chanti in the past. With Nagavalli he has given me another good film. Bellamkonda Suresh bought the remake rights of this film and made a quality film. I’ve done a song “Abhimani lenide herolu lerule” in this film and I dedicate it to all my fans,” said Venkatesh.

“This film is going to be a big hit. There are many positive vibes I am feeling about Nagavalli. My wife designed costumes for Venkatesh and Anushka in this film. In that way I am indirectly related with this film” said Rajamouli.

Read more at : http://www.victoryvenkatesh.in/2010/11/venky-anushkas-nagavalli-audio-luanched-in-grand-way/
WEBSITE DESIGNING | PICLIBRARY - Free Images